We don’t take promotions to Elder lightly because Elders serve as examples for the rest of the team. This is a prestigious position in the clan.
To become an Elder you must meet the following criteria:
- Be a member of the clan for at least 30 days
- Consistently donate troops to others
- Take part in Clan Wars, Clan War Leagues and Clan Games
- Have a solid base design
- Have a solid understanding of the game
- Must have over 1,000 trophies
Once you are promoted to Elder status, you must maintain everything listed above or you will be demoted.
Please be patient. It may take longer than expected. Leaders may simply be busy. If you continue to be a great member, you will be promoted.
What exactly does it mean to be promoted to Elder?
Being an elder gives you certain responsibilities and powers, but also you serve as an example to other members on how to be the best teammate.
- Upkeep your base at all times
- Continue to consistently donate troops
- Take part in Clan Wars and Clan War Leagues. If you deselect Clan Wars in your profile
- Kick new members/members only for extremely good reasons and after warnings